Monday, July 14, 2008

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Elena. You're so good at those. :)

Selina

Anonymous said...

Very Sweet! Kristine

Anonymous said...

Mary is so cute in that straw hat.

Love, Enda

Anonymous said...

Priceless, I like that "scrapbook" look you used. Pretty neat. Lynda

Grace Acres said...

how nice, I will have to work on something like this. I love your little girls little pouty nose, too cute.

Anonymous said...

Thanks... that was wonderful. That song is "our" favorite song. It was the song i chose as my dance with my father at our wedding, always makes me cry! Israel "Iz" Kaʻanoʻi Kamakawiwoʻole sings that song. You would like some of his music. We have all his music, but "facing future" is his best. He tells the story of his dad in one of his songs, the first or last one on the record, cant remember. He got "saved" before he died and it changed his life. When you see the picture of this GIANT man with such an angelic voice.... it gives me chills. thank for the pics and the music. kai loves to watch mary
wendy

Anonymous said...

You continue to bless me with your lovely pictures, songs, verses and words of wisdom. I shared the pics with Steve too. Love you and may God continue to bless your lives. Denise Babineau