Out with the old and in with the new! I have printed the title and first sentence of the first post of each month from my blog. I started in April, so I don't have a full year. It is amazing all that happens in a year!
April - An Angel Unaware - It was a cold grey winter’s day and I was working as a florist in a small shop a little bit out of the way.
May - Caranavi, Bolivia - I went to the mail box yesterday and there was a large brown envelope from World Vision in Bolivia.
June - My Sister's Garden - I went to my sister's house in town on Saturday and she has a beautiful garden.
July - Sweet Fellowship - Our friends, Wayne and Kathey, along with their kids, Ariel and Christopher stopped by to visit us on there way to seeing Wayne's brother in Bend.
August - Up, Up and Away! - Three years ago today my husband and I drove into my home town in Oregon to live.
May - Caranavi, Bolivia - I went to the mail box yesterday and there was a large brown envelope from World Vision in Bolivia.
June - My Sister's Garden - I went to my sister's house in town on Saturday and she has a beautiful garden.
July - Sweet Fellowship - Our friends, Wayne and Kathey, along with their kids, Ariel and Christopher stopped by to visit us on there way to seeing Wayne's brother in Bend.
August - Up, Up and Away! - Three years ago today my husband and I drove into my home town in Oregon to live.
September - Fall Splendor - Fall is arriving here in the Northwest beautifully.
December - Blessed Thanksgiving - Our Thanksgiving holiday was happy and blessed.
October - Country Roads - I love country roads.

November - My Piano - My piano is a black upright, made by Wurlitzer.
December - Blessed Thanksgiving - Our Thanksgiving holiday was happy and blessed.
7 comments:
Thanks for sharing some of your former posts from the year! It was great to see and the pictures were just beautiful!
Have a happy new year!
Brittany
Great! Keep sending them. Have a very happy and very blessed New Year! Kristine
beautiful pictures...
Loved your posts and all the inspiration, Sis! Thanks to you I've started a blog today.
You have had a blessed year! I love having a blog for that very same reason. I pulled up last January and started skimming through my whole blog and I wrote down all the blessings and all the difficult times. I also kept track of big projects and events. Like the movie, I learned that I really do have "A wonderful Life"!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Sharon
I love it!!!! Enda
I'm glad you joined in the fun! I enjoyed the peek through your year!
~Kelli
Post a Comment