Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Happy and Holy Occasion

Today is our 6th wedding anniversary. We were so blessed by our wonderful friends and family that came to witness our vows and share in our day. Here are a few pics from our wedding. Some of them are stills from our video so the color is not real good but I love the expressions on our faces. I wrote this letter to Rich and gave it to him the morning before we were married and I still mean it today.
My Dearest,
I have always known that the Lord has loved me with an everlasting love and that nothing will ever take His love away. But, your love has made a shelter for me on this earth, a place I can run to out of the coldness of this world. A place to be warmed, accepted and strengthened for each day. I can now face the hard things of life easier. Your love is a precious gift to me. Knowing that you love me the way you do will be enough to last my whole life through.
Sweet kisses and love always, Elena






5 comments:

Kelli said...

Beautiful pictures! Happy Anniversary!
~Kelli

Tirz said...

Happy Anniversary!! May your marriage & family be so abundantly blessed in every single way possible!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Elena & Rich!! :) hope you guys had a really special anniversary celebration.

love,

Selina

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful letter and beautiful memories you two have. I, too, love the pictures.
Hugs,
Enda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! Kristine