I want to wish all my friends, who follow my blog and those who drop in once and a while, a Merry Christmas! You are very special to me and I pray the Lord blesses your holiday abundantly. I leave you with this short video montage:
Hi! It is so nice to meet you. I love your story! God sure does awesome things in our lives in His timing. Thanks for sharing a little bit about you on my blog. It really blessed me. Your daughter is precious and you have a beautiful family. I look forward to keeping in touch. : )
5 comments:
Thank you!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!
Your pictures are so wonderful. I love the one of Mary holding the number 2. She is so adorable. Happy New Year, Elena. Kathi
That was a beautiful montage! Your little Mary is such a precious little angel! :)
Great pictures- so sweet:)
I have an award for you! Stop by and pick it up when you have time:)
Linda C
Hi! It is so nice to meet you. I love your story! God sure does awesome things in our lives in His timing. Thanks for sharing a little bit about you on my blog. It really blessed me. Your daughter is precious and you have a beautiful family. I look forward to keeping in touch. : )
Post a Comment