I can see Granddad Cardwell's Irish coming out, too. What a cutie, I know she keeps all of you entertained. Hope your February is going well. Love & Prayers, Lynda
What an absolutely precious little darling!! She is just wonderful - so full of beans and excitement and bubbling over with life! A true blessing - give her a big hug from us here!
I loved seeing the video of your little sweetie dancing & looking at her reflection in the oven door! Thanks so much for visiting my blog & leaving the great recipe for butter beans. I can't wait to try it! Blessings, Carol
Your little one is so precious and cute! So cute checking herself out in the oven door - later comes singing into the "microphone" brush in the mirror;)
You'll be so glad you have this recorded years from now.
13 comments:
she is so cute...
so cute, Elena. It cracks me up that she checks herself out in the image in
the oven door. ;)
It will be so cute when you put her in dance classes.
love,
Selina
I can see Granddad Cardwell's Irish coming out, too. What a cutie, I know she keeps all of you entertained. Hope your February is going well. Love & Prayers, Lynda
She is just such a beautiful, beautiful little girl. You are so blessed! Thanks for sharing the video!
Love & Blessings to you,
Tirzah
Cute! I love how she looks at her self through the oven door!
Oh how cute! I love watching little girls dance. They are precious.
What an absolutely precious little darling!! She is just wonderful - so full of beans and excitement and bubbling over with life! A true blessing - give her a big hug from us here!
FeeBeeKay & BabyKay
How cute and fun is she???
Thanks for sharing some of your joy with us!! No one could watch that and not smile!!
Joyful blessings,
Becky
I love her enthusiasm! She dances like she really means it!
What a little sweetie. I love how she keeps checking herself out in the mirror aka the oven door.
I loved seeing the video of your little sweetie dancing & looking at her reflection in the oven door!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog & leaving the great recipe for butter beans. I can't wait to try it!
Blessings,
Carol
Really cute! Kristine
Your little one is so precious and cute! So cute checking herself out in the oven door - later comes singing into the "microphone" brush in the mirror;)
You'll be so glad you have this recorded years from now.
Thanks for sharing this sweetheart with us!
Blessings,
Linda C
Post a Comment