Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday









For more wordless Wednesday posts go to Dixie at French Lique



17 comments:

Kathy said...

Love your pictures, Elena! What did you use to frame and enhance the photo color?

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Oh what cuties! I have several pics of my sister and me as children...one of us alwyas had her mouth open..."Mama, she just..."...ready to tattle. Then she grew up to be my best friend!Aren't siblings fun??...Debbie

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Love your pics. Look at that horse! I think I had one very similar when I was growing up.

Anonymous said...

So sweet!! I love the rocking horse--and the wonderful iris!! Happy WW!! dana

Kat said...

Oh what beautiful photos. I love the way you have them "framed". Kathy

Candy said...

Lovely garden children, and I love the look of the red fence in the background.
Happy WW, Candy

Dixie said...

love your sweet pictures! thanks for joining Wordless Wednesday today! I think mr. Linky has been acting up! Glad you were able to get your post on.

thanks for sharing your "little people. Hugs. Dixie

Brittany said...

So cute!

Heidi Pocketbook said...

I feel like I'm at home, looking at the vintage photos! I love 'em!

Anonymous said...

ohmygosh, Elena... that is sooooo cute. I love the last one where you're on the horse and you have that OH so excited look on your face. ;)

too cute.

S

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing such sweet photos...it brings back happy memories of grassy backyards and plastic bouncy horses!

Nice to meet you on WW from Ms. Dixie's place.

BECKY said...

How totally cute are all of those?? Nothing like a fun look back to the "good old days"!! So young and carefree!!
Thanks for sharing them, Elena!!

Have a sunshiney Thursday!!
Becky

Denise said...

I have always loved these photos of you and Ben, Elena! Especially, the last one where Ben has stolen the thing you had. I love the smug look on his face and your shocked outrage!

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Beautiful photos, thank you for sharing them with us!

Judy

Elaine said...

Elena, I love how you framed your photos in flowers. Looks great with your lovely outdoor shots!
Elaine :)

FeeBeeKay said...

I love the way you have tailored these photos Elena, so very pretty! And what a cute little pair you make! Aren't brothers just infuriating when you are little, and wonderful when you realise what amazing men they have become!

Blessings to you and all your family this weekend ahead!

Fiona

Anonymous said...

DEAR ELENA,
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY YOU HAVE TO SHARE.
WELCOME TO WORDLESS WEDNESDAY....I AM A NEW BLOGGER SO I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO IS NEW OR NOT BUT I AM HONORED TO MEET A BEAUTIFUL CHRISTIAN WOMAN.
I WILL ADD YOUR BLOG TO MY BLOG ROLL.
I WOULD BE HONORED IF YOU VISITED ME AT MY BLOG
BLESSINGS
debbie