I just watched this on Dawn's blog, 4:53 am and decided to post it here. Thanks Dawn for sharing it! This song touched my soul deeply this morning and I it says so much of how I feel in my relationship with the Lord.
For more wonderful praise and worship songs being shared go to Brittany's blog, Sweet Nothings and check it out. Thanks Brittnay for hosting this. Have a blessed Sunday dear friends!
10 comments:
What a beautiful song and lovely presentation of God's awesome creation. I'm so glad you shared it!
Blessing to you this sunny Sunday!
What a beautiful song....
"When it's all been said and done, did I live my life for You? Lord, I'll live my life for You."
Thanks for sharing that with us. :)
That is such a great song Elena! I love the message it gives! Have a wonderful rest of the day!
what a beautiful song. i love the message. thank you for sharing!
I love this song!
Blessings,
Carol
What a beautiful song. We have such a good God!
Hugs, Sharon
Amen, Amen, Amen!!! Thanks to the link to Dawn's blog, too. I'll be following her now, also.
What a beautiful song. Thanks for sharing it. ;) God is good.
love ya,
Selina
The words of this song are so true! I remember thinking when my dad passed away two yrs. ago--he's done, he's finished the race, like Paul talked about in the Bible--and now he's started Life in Heaven. It's rejoicing as well as missing him:)
Nothing else matters- just that we live our life in Truth each day, take all the people we can to Heaven with us.
Thank you, Elena for posting this.
Blessings and hugs,
Linda C
the song and pictures both are beautiful.
I just noticed the picture of you and your daughter and it is so sweet.
Post a Comment