I am sharing my daughter's tap shoes today on Show and Tell. She just cracks us up with her tap dancing. She loves those shoes. I had originally bought them, thinking I would put them up for later when she was bigger. As soon as we got home, she saw them and begged for me to put them on her. The minute I did, she went into the kitchen and made her little performance with out any coaching!
So with no more comment, here is the video.
For more treasures that people are sharing from their lives, go to Kelli's blog.
18 comments:
And what a treasure you have--the best kind! I love how she's checking herself out in the oven door reflection again, too.
Have a lovely Friday☺
Too much fun!!!
You definitely have a cute little ham! Adorable.
JudyBug
Too cute, and as a Mexican myself, I give Senorita Mary an ole bien hecho (well done)!
Love, Bibi <><
Too Cute! We’ll have to get some tap shoes for Eliana in about a year. It’s so fun to watch the videos of Mary and see the kinds of things Eliana will be doing in just a year.
Kristine
She is adorable ~ quite the little dancer! She's going to love it when she's old enough for ballet and tap dancing! Love your videos, Elena! You really do a good job with them!
Love & Blessings,
Tirzah
Hello Rich and Elena,
Just wanted to say "thanks" for the tap dancing video. It helped brighten my
day!
Love in Christ, Tom Kindell
Oh Elena...HOW MUCH FUN IS THIS??!! She is so stinking adorable!! You need to make a video and include it on a We Did It Wednesday post!! She just steals your heart, huh??
Wish I had a camcorder...I'd make some of my little Emily!! WE gave her parents one, so maybe I can borrow it!! You've inspired me!! Of course, my video won't be titled and all that technical stuff you do!!
Thanks for the adding some JOY to my day!!
Blessings,
Becky
How precious! Girls just have to have their shoes!!!
Diane
How precious is that?!! So sweet, Elena!
OOhhh... I love seeing these little ones.
She is so good at it without lessons--and checking herself out in the oven door again--just her size:)
Thanks for the smile today!
Blessings:
Linda C
Oh wow that is so adorable -- your little one is just a sweetie pie! Now THAT is a show and tell. I am jealous -- no little girls in my house anymore!
I hope she knows that everyone thinks she is a simply wonderful dancer!
Cass
I'm new here! What a great blog :)
What a darling and fun video!
Kathy
Hi Elena,
Stop by my blog to see the award I've given you!
Hugs,
Carol
okay, that was the cutest thing ever... particularly with your little
comments in the slide show. and that was JUST what I needed today, a little
laugh. Thanks!!
love,
Selina
How funny Elena!! What a total sweetheart!! I love the way she taps her way over to the oven door to check out how she's looking in action!! I know just what it feels like to have new shoes and want to wear them home from the shop, so it's only fair to have a little tap in her tap-shoes before they get set aside for her to grow into them! Blessings to you all, especially your tiny dancer!
Fiona
Wow, what a wonderful job you did putting together this video! Loved it! And she did a super performance! :)
~Tammy (Lattes and Lollipops)
What a cutie...loved the Mexican Broom Dance...thanks for the smile!
Blessings,
Susie
Post a Comment