Hi Elena, Wow...what an amazing resemblance to Daddy!! Genes are just the coolest things!! Both little cutie patooties!!! My 4 yo grandy Emily looks very much like her Daddy at this age. She also resembles her Mommy and me, but Daddy a bit more!
It's that beautiful smile and the hair. I love this! It reminds me of this quote: "Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future." ~ Gail Buckley ~
Yah crocheting is a lot easier and goes faster!! For some reason I don't have you on my favorite blog list so I am adding you on right now!!! Hope you have a great day!!
10 comments:
Hi Elena, Wow...what an amazing resemblance to Daddy!! Genes are just the coolest things!! Both little cutie patooties!!! My 4 yo grandy Emily looks very much like her Daddy at this age. She also resembles her Mommy and me, but Daddy a bit more!
Too sweet! Have a joyful week!!
Love ya,
Becky
Yes she does! Too Cute!!
Kristine
She does look like him, but I also think she looks like your side of the family from the pics you recently posted.
Regardless of who she looks like, she is one cute little sweetie♥
Mary certainly does look like her Daddy. Love the curly hair!
Blessings,
Carol
wow - love that curly hair! :)
It's that beautiful smile and the hair. I love this!
It reminds me of this quote:
"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future."
~ Gail Buckley ~
Oh my goodness! She DOES look like her daddy! She's such a pretty little girl!
Yah crocheting is a lot easier and goes faster!! For some reason I don't have you on my favorite blog list so I am adding you on right now!!! Hope you have a great day!!
Love, Madison
yes she does!!! how cute!!! Wendy
Elena, she DOES look like her daddy!:) Those pictures are great!
Hugs,
Linda
Post a Comment