Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

We had a lot of fun last weekend when we had our family pictures taken by a young and talented photographer. She has had her business for about a year now and I'm sure she would love for you to take a look at her website. It is rachaelelizabethphotography.com Here is a slide show of the shots she took.





Here is the link:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=967ebbc09eb0edebae1390&skin_id=1604&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems that you had wonderful time together....

Linda C said...

These photos are great, Elena. She is a talented photographer!

I loved all the natural looking stances- and it really looked like you all were having a good time:)

Hugs,
Linda

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Oh Elena, I am SO glad you shared these. They are all so good I'm sure you are having a hard time deciding which ones to get prints of.

Mary's red boots are too cute☺

Carol said...

The pictures are awesome! I love Mary's red cowboy boots.

Blessings,
Carol

BECKY said...

Hi Elena! All of these photos are precious! I love the ones in the field, the black and white of Mary, and the ones with you two behind Mary the best!! What a treasure!! Simply lovely! Looks like fun, too!

Mary's red boots are just all that, you know??!!

Love to you sweet friend!!
Becky

Leah said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful family.

Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

Sue said...

OH! Elena!
If there was ever the perfect family I have just viewed one.
The photographs are absolutely stunning, and Mary's red boots are to much. The photographer did an outstanding job. I can't get over how much Mary has grown, the close ups are great.
Blessings,
Sue

Madison said...

Thanks Elena I love my chair too!!!

Becky K. said...

How very special. I love the one with the three of you, hand in hand, walking up the lane...but then there were so many creative and sweet shots.

Becky K.

Elizabeth-Plain and Simple said...

Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing them.

Blessings,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I joined your site as a member and am browsing through your earlier posts, as time permits.

The slide show displays beautiful photographs of a lovely family.