Here are some pictures that were taken in an ultra light plane (n0t my me!!) They show some of the beauty of Oregon. These are all in Eastern Oregon. I may be a little bit prejudiced, but I think Oregon is the most beautiful state! LOL. The Lord's creation is so amazing and His mighty power and love is expressed so wonderfully in it. I hope you enjoy a few glimpses of my home state!
Wild Horses near the Alvord Desert
Paulina and East Lakes near Lapine, OR
Painted Hills, near Mitchell, OR
North Twin Lake near Lapine OR
Mt. Jefferson near Sister and Madras, OR
Lava Butte near Bend, OR
Fort Rock
Balloons over Bend event
Alvord Desert near Steens Mtn
Alkali Lake near Christmas Valley, ORI hope you have a wonderful weekend!
6 comments:
Completely stunning! Wow! You are blessed to live in such a gorgeous part of the world.
These are beautiful pictures, Elena. I disagree with you, though, I think Pennsylvania is the most beautiful state. I'm a little bit prejudiced too :-)
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Wow - beautiful pictures!
Never been to Oregon.
I have to agree with you that those pictures are just beautiful.
I think Oregon has the most gorgeous coast line I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
ENda
These gorgeous pictures just reaffirm why I've always want to move to Oregon!
Post a Comment