Friday, April 2, 2010

Mary Loves to Sing



Have a wonderful weekend reflecting on all the Lord has done for us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute and so well done. She sings on cue too!

Becky K. said...

So cute!!!

I love this stage...every year in our co-op concert the most adorable choir is the preschool group. They are so unpredictable.

Becky K.

Carol said...

She is a cute song bird!!!

Smiles,
Carol

Linda C said...

Mary is so cute- and such a good singer!! Love it!!!:)

Daniel and Jess try to get Sam to sing for us (we hear that he knows the words to quite a few songs), but he usually plays shy:) He does like to "play" our piano and sing a few words. Can't wait to see them on Sunday!!
Sam calls the piano the "com-piano" like com-puter.
These kids are growing up with amazing technology!!:)

And I am sooo thankful that technology allows me to get to know wonderful blogging friends like you Elena!! I feel that if we met in person, we would feel like long time friends!

Enjoy your Easter weekend dear friend!!

love,
Linda