
I keep all my azalea plants in our greenhouse through the winter, so they bloom a little sooner than the azalea plants that are outside all winter. Last week I moved all my azalea plants out in front of our house. It is northern exposure there, so they do really well there until fall when I move them back into our greenhouse. My latest addition is the bright pick azalea tree that I have on the front step. My in-laws gave it to us for Easter.
For more Bloomin' Tuesday posts go here.
10 comments:
I couldn't imagine Spring without the wonderful colors of Azaleas in bloom. :)
That's a beautiful blooming girl too.
I love your Azela's! They are annuals here and do not get this big. Amazing! Thanks for sharing Paula in Idaho
Beautiful bloomin' azaleas! I've never seen an azalea tree. Love it, the color is lovely. Jean
Pretty flowers and pretty girl!!:) So good to see your blooms this early--we are just in the tulip and daffodil stages here- and hoping they don't get zapped with a surprise freeze some night.:) April is real "iffy" up here.:/
Thanks for sharing your beautiful flowers, Elena!!
Linda
The azalea tree is gorgeous! Our azaleas have not yet bloomed. I love the picture of Mary in the first photograph.
Your azaelas are beautiful! I think your idea of bringing them into the greenhouse is a wonderful idea. I am going to file that away for when we have a greenhouse; they sure brighten up spring.
Your azaleas are beautiful!
Your Azaleas are beautiful. And so is that darling little girl!
Happy Blooming Tuesday...
Ann
How very gorgeous!
The colors of Spring are just so amazing!
Becky K.
Post a Comment