Saturday we went to the river in the morning and had such a great time. We had plans of picking black berries for a pie but they weren't ripe. We did have a lot of fun fishing and Mary had a blast throwing stones into the river. I'm sure that didn't help Rich on his fishing! Ha We had a light lunch and a nature walk and just a great time watching the river and being with each other. This is a special place for me as I was baptized here in the river as a teenager and we thought it would be cool if Mary got baptized here when she is older! We stopped at the store on the way home and bought some blackberries and I baked a pie. It sure was good! We did a couple of other things that I will be sharing in the next few post. It was a full and fun day!

3 comments:
Hi Sweetie! You know me...I think nothing is better than a day surrounded by God's Masterpieces in nature! (and with family double the joy!) Looks like a simply lovely time...the best kind!
I still can't get over how grown up Mary is! She is growing like a weed for sure!!
Hope your week is delightful, too!
Love you,
Becky
The river looks like a nice place to spend a lazy afternoon. I liked your Smilebox scrapbook presentation.
That was so enjoyable...the photos are lovely...It's was so relaxing to watch...thank you so much for sharing...
Post a Comment