What a sweet memory! I've never made heartshaped chocolate chip cookies, what fun!Smiles,Carol
Happy Wordless Wednesday!I love th photos. There is nothing better than families in a kitchen. The first photo is just precious. I would love to eat one of those cute heart shaped cookies. I hope you have a blessed day and thanks for linking up!
It looks like Daddy and Mary did a good job making the cookies. I've never seen a heart-shaped chocolate chip cookie either.
I love the little tippy toes on the stool to see!:) What sweet cookies made with Daddy. Wonder whose smile is wider?;)So cute. Thanks Elena, for sharing this special time.Hugs,Linda
Aaaw, this makes me smile so much! I was a Daddy's girl and some of my fondest memories are of doing things with him. Thanks for sharing this!
I love this! So sweet ... especially the 2nd photo where she's standing on her tippy toes. Too cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a sweet memory! I've never made heartshaped chocolate chip cookies, what fun!
Smiles,
Carol
Happy Wordless Wednesday!
I love th photos. There is nothing better than families in a kitchen. The first photo is just precious. I would love to eat one of those cute heart shaped cookies.
I hope you have a blessed day and thanks for linking up!
It looks like Daddy and Mary did a good job making the cookies. I've never seen a heart-shaped chocolate chip cookie either.
I love the little tippy toes on the stool to see!:)
What sweet cookies made with Daddy. Wonder whose smile is wider?;)
So cute. Thanks Elena, for sharing this special time.
Hugs,
Linda
Aaaw, this makes me smile so much! I was a Daddy's girl and some of my fondest memories are of doing things with him. Thanks for sharing this!
I love this! So sweet ... especially the 2nd photo where she's standing on her tippy toes. Too cute.
Post a Comment