Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kid Time

Mary had so much fun this last week. She had a play date with her friend, Mady. We went to this great place called Kid Time. It is a little kids dream with all kinds of fun stuff to do, plus a craft. I think I might be getting a membership for this place for her birthday. It will be such a great place for us to go in the winter when it is cold and grey outside. Here is the slide show I put together of their fun day!




Here is the link to the slideshow:http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=ba787e2134fc5323653ecf&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kid Time is an awesome place! The girls look like they had a great time there.

Linda C said...

This looks like a lot of fun for the girls! Love the butterfly costume!:)

Great idea for the winter, too!

Hugs,
Linda

BECKY said...

Hi Sweetie! That sure looks like a cool place! What all did they have in there? Do they serve food, too?
Love seeing Mary have fun, and her little friend is a cutie, too!!

Hope your week is off to a great start, Elena!! How is the business going so far? I am so excited about opening my Etsy! God is setting the pace, so whenever He is ready!!

Have a fab week!!
Love you,
Becky

JD/ Jill said...

Oh that did look like a lot of fun...I'm glad you were able to find a place like that for Mary. thanks for sharing the pictures.