A little over a year ago on a whim I bought an orchid. This is the post I did when I bought it, Something New. Well, I managed to keep that orchid alive and much to my joy and surprise, it bloomed again! Here are the photos of it blooms that have just opened. This is the first time I have ever got an orchid to bloom again. While I was taking photos of the flowers, my little fish babies wanted their picture taken too! So I have included them in this post.
My little Julia
Goodie is getting so big. His head almost looks like a bulldog!
My pretty Bolo. She is such a friendly fish. Always wagging her tail when you come near the tank.





3 comments:
Very nice pictures! Your orchid is gorgeous and the fish are so very colorful!
What a lovely orchid! I'm happy for you that it bloomed again. Your fish pictures are great!
Wonderful photos! I have never tried my hand at orchids, though these photos might change my mind. Love the fish photos, I love how round they are.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment