Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A New Coat


I got this coat for Mary yesterday at Walmart for $5.50 and I was thrilled.  It came in so handy today as we went to the library a super cold wind was blowing and the weather report is saying snow tonight!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was bundled up the same as Mary, while at Niagara Falls! Nice-looking coat and GREAT bargain!

Carol said...

I love finding super bargains like that!

Smiles,
Carol

Miller Racing Family said...

Love the photo. I love how the coat is zipped to the top. I am so sorry for the cold weather. We are finally getting spring temps. here. I even opended the windows today.
Blessings!

Becky K. said...

And she is simply adorable in it!
I love finding nice things on sale.

Sue said...

My kind of Shopper, Elena!! i love to get deals like this.
Tell Mary, she looks so pretty in her new coat, and stay warm! I hope you get some warmer temps. soon.
hugs,
Sue

Linda said...

Great buy, Elena! I love the clearance bargains.:)
Mary looks like she likes her new coat.

Hope warm weather comes to stay soon. We are having rain/freezing rain/snow today and tomorrow.

We'll hold on til Spring!;)

Hugs,
Linda

JD/ Jill said...

What a cute picture of Mary...TFS