These candy acorns are fun to make. Mary helped me put them together last night. All you need is Nutter Butter Bites, Dark Chocolate Kisses and Chocolate icing. Just a sweet little treat for Fall time!
These look so delicious Elena! I read your last post, Mac is so adorable. Our Lucy reacts the same way.Our furry friends truly do become a part of the family. Thanks for coming by, we have been so busy and I haven't had much time to blog, it is always a joy to be able to visit you and your sweet family. Enjoy your day, Sue
These look so easy and delicious!! When my Olivia was little she loved these cookies!!! She would love to make these now even though she's 18! Enjoy your day!
4 comments:
These are so cute!
These look so delicious Elena!
I read your last post, Mac is so adorable. Our Lucy reacts the same way.Our furry friends truly do become a part of the family.
Thanks for coming by, we have been so busy and I haven't had much time to blog, it is always a joy to be able to visit you and your sweet family.
Enjoy your day,
Sue
These look so easy and delicious!! When my Olivia was little she loved these cookies!!! She would love to make these now even though she's 18! Enjoy your day!
These have to be good, they're made with my two favorite foods, peanut butter and chocolate...LOL, Tfs
Post a Comment