We have been having a lot of fun and laughter with our little dog. He is such a character. I have posted a couple videos of him doing his funny antics and tricks. We are amazed what a smart little dog he is and how quickly he learns tricks. Mary has had a lot of fun helping him learn his tricks. I think it is so good for her to have a dog that she can play with and learn how to train.
Here are the 2 links to the videos: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=f58f05edd29804ba56ad6d&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
4 comments:
Mac is so cute. I have to ask again what type of dog is he. We are thinking of getting a new dog for Christmas but I want to do a lot of research before we get one this time.
Blessings!
Cute videos, Mary and Mac are such great companions. It's a joy to see them together.
I have never seen a dog bury their bone in a couch before! So cute!
Elena, This is adorable. What a sweet doggie. I have never seen a dog do this. He needs to be on one of those shows like America's Funniest Videos. So cute. Kathi
Post a Comment