I took this picture of Mary's little leather ballet slippers the other night. It is just a little snapshot in time reminding me of her little dancing feet and how they love to move to the music in her life.
Great photo, and this will make a great memory photo for both of you... And what a great cover for a greeting card. (I think you should use it for the front of a card that you send to some one. How neat would that be...)Jill < whose favorite passtime is making cards, can you tell? smile...
2 comments:
My almost 4, great niece, just started taking ballet and loves it!
Smiles,
Carol
Great photo, and this will make a great memory photo for both of you...
And what a great cover for a greeting card. (I think you should use it for the front of a card that you send to some one. How neat would that be...)Jill < whose favorite passtime is making cards, can you tell? smile...
Post a Comment