We give our little Mackie a bath on Saturday nights. When he was a puppy he didn't care much for his bath but the last while he has changed. Last Saturday night Rich said to him, "Hey Mackie do you want your bath. He ran down the hall and went back to our bathroom. When I caught up with him and went into the bathroom this is what I saw.
He loves his bath. He is waiting for me to come and wet him down and soap him up! It is so funny. I have never had a dog that loves his bath. I have always had to chase them down, find where they are hiding and get them in the tub. He even gets upset if I am giving Mary a bath or I am taking a shower and he is not getting his bath. He sits outside the bathroom door and just cries. He is such a little character and is always cracking us up. What are your experiences on giving your dog a bath? Do they love it or hate it?
Thank you all for your lovely comments about our lamps and doilies. I think we will be going with the pastel colored doily.

6 comments:
How funny is that. I love that he was waiting in the tub. Our dog loved baths but hated the towel afterward. We always had to play tug a war with him then. Have a great day!
He is just tooooo cute. Our oldest son is the one who bathes our dogs most of the times. He chases them down...they are not big fans.
I had a cocker spaniel as a child, and he loved getting in water. My daughter's dog, snoopy, (I guess you know from the name what breed the dog was..LOL hated water, and getting a bath. My granddaughter's dog loves the tub and has done exactly what Mackie does...Will go in the tub and wait...gets so excited when you ask her if she wants a bath?
Elena, this is just way to cute!! I am still laughing out loud!! just makes my day!
Hugs,
Sue
No animals in this house, but my kids use to hate baths at one point in their lives. Your dog is really cute! Enjoy your Tuesday!
That is cute! Sometimes I think Patches, our cat, would like a bath. She jumps inside the tub. I wonder if we should try and give her a bath.
Post a Comment