Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oh what a Melody

Several months ago I popped in a CD in the car for Mary and I to listen to on our way home from the store and this song came on and I was so deeply touched in my soul.  I ended up playing it several times before we reached home and then I took it in the house and played it for Rich.  It was sang by Amy Grant on the CD I had.  I wanted to know more about it so I found it was not written by Amy but by a gal named Sarah Hart on her album, "The Give and the Keep".  This song is up for a Grammy Award for Christian Music.  The words are so powerful.  When I listen to it the scripture, Psalm 34:18, "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." resonates in my mind.  If you have time, take a listen to this song.  It is amazing.




Here is the link: http://youtu.be/kTFlo5Zu8ro





4 comments:

Chenille Cottage said...

This is so beautiful! thank you for sharing, my sweet friend,
Blessings,
Carolynn xo

Miller Racing Family said...

I totally agree this is such a beautiful song. Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

JD/ Jill said...

This was so lovely...tfs...Blessings, Jill

Chenille Cottage said...

Hello sweet Elena,
Thank you for sharing this beautiful song. It is so soothing and so full of hope.
Blessings in Jesus, Yeshua, Our Lord and Savior,
Carolynn xoxo