
Our friends, Wayne and Kathey, along with their kids, Ariel and Christopher stopped by to visit us on there way to seeing Wayne's brother in Bend. It has been 3 years since I have seen them and I have many fond memories of my friendship with Kathey over the years. She was in my circle of girlfriends in Southern California and a great support and strength during my single years. I was her Maid of Honor in her wedding and she is a "Mommy Come Lately" too. Ariel is 10 and Christopher is 8. We went out to Olive Garden to have lunch and visit. We wish we had longer but the time was very sweet. Christopher and Ariel played with Mary at our house before we left for lunch. Mary started saying, "Chris" and that really pleased Christopher. In a flurry of getting Mary's diaper bag packed and loading up to go to eat, I forgot my camera. So, the shots above are from my phone and are not real clear. It was fun seeing how her kids have grown and they are sweet kids but it is no wonder because Wayne and Kathey are such good people, loving and friendly. I'm thankful for the ties that bind and are not easily broken:)
4 comments:
I love visits like this. Godd food and good friends sounds like a great time to me.
I love having visits from old friends. I'm so grateful for all of the company that I have.
Enda
How wonderful! The Lord is sooo good!!!
Kristine
I was on vacation and didn't have a chance to read this till now. I'm glad you got to visit with Kathey. How fun. :) wish I coulda been there to hang out with you guys.
Selina
Post a Comment