Look at their sweet little faces.
Boots being very content after his yummy cake and morning tea. He won't be swinging around the couch until later when Dora the Explorer comes on!
Here are the Peace on Earth duo. They never fight.
Here is Spot resting by the African Animals where Mary dreams in the afternoon (she takes her naps on this blanket) For more stories about Spot go here.
Mary's African friends
These guys, Barry & Bunni, are from California. My sweet friend, Selina, found them on her travels and brought them to us to adopt.
Linus and Myrtle hang out in the nursery. They are a home spun sort the do not travel far. We did manage to get them to come to the living room for a group shot!
I had to work fast because they do not like to sit still.
For more wonderful treasures and the stories behind them go to Kelli's blog here.

21 comments:
Such a sweet post, Elena!:) All of the little criters are so cute, it's hard to pick a favorite.
The little lamb reminds me of the famous puppet Lambchops:)
Remember Sherry and Lambchops?
I hope it's warm where you are. Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Linda C
They seem so well behaved:)
Your daughter looks like her Daddy. Thanks for sharing. Happy Show and Tell Friday!
Simply adorable!
To think I have most of my son's stuffed in plastic bags now, makes me sad and want to see him as a little guy again. The years do fly by!
They all have such sweet, precious faces. The lambs are always my favorite.
Susan
How cute they are.
What a cute menagerie, Sis! Does Mary act out stories with them yet?
Aaaww...too cute, Elena!! I just want to squeeze them and Mary!!
Thanks for the smiles!!
Blessings,
Becky
So adorable...but not nearly as much as your sweet little one. She is growing up so fast...
What a cutie pie,and all those friends of hers !!!! Wonderful posts.Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue
What a cute post! :)
What a lovely post, very sweet! I love reading your blog sweetie because the way you are with your beautiful Mary reminds me so much of life with my darling daughter when she was little too. Such a precious and wonderful time of their lives...and ours. Wishing you a happy weekend Elena!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
AWWWW...how cute! Glad they all get along so well...a lesson for us all I think!
Blessings,
Susie
ohmygosh. I LOVE this! The pics are sooo adorable. I really will "try" to get to your blog. I really do love it always. Just know that I may inadvertently end up missing some. I don't think I read yesterday's blog.
love ya,
Selina
Elena that is so sweet. Don't you just wonder what goes on in their little mind? She certainly has a lot of friends.
Enda
Your daughter is a cutie! Out of all the stuffed animals, I like the lamb the best!Thanks for sharing!
Brenda
How sweet! I especially like the little sheep, but the cow is very precious too. What a fantastic hostess Mary is to prepare tea for her friends. That's my kind of friend! :)
What a sweet show and tell! So many cute animals to play with. :0)
~Kelli
What a sweet post. Enjoy every precious moment♥
How absolutely gorgeous Elena!! It is funny, before I was a mother I would watch other people's children playing with toys, and little dolls; and even little ones who hadn't begun to talk - and they all seemed to be involved in their own little worlds, chatting away about things and getting totally lost in a place of their own making. Such a wonderful, innocent, special time - I hope these wee animals continue to fill her heart and days with fun and happiness - just as they have brightened up my evening reading about them.
Blessings and prayers to you all for the coming week, dear Elena.
Fiona
So cute Elena. A child's imagination is so sweet. It's so cute to me that they really do think they are real, or at least my kids did. Very sweet post. Kathi
Post a Comment