Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Special Day!

I had a wonderful Valentines Day with my husband and daughter. Our little girl is our Valentines present from the Lord. I didn't find out I was pregnant with her until I was 4 months along. After I went to the doctor and got everything figured out, I counted back and her sweet spark of life came to us at the time of this wonderful holiday. I have included a slide show of our day. Also my husband gave me the movie, Fireproof, and we were able to watch it when she took her afternoon nap. We loved the movie and it made me appreciate my husband even more! He is such a great guy! I love you baby and this slide show is for you.


6 comments:

Heidi Pocketbook said...

What a special video for a special day.

Have a wonderful day☺

Anonymous said...

What a lovely spirit in your home. Thanks for sharing your Valentine's Day with us. Lynda

Tirz said...

Lovely video! We watched Fireproof about a week ago. We loved it. Thought it was a realistic, powerful and very well done movie. So happy for you to hear that you had such a lovely Valentine's. Blessings to you.

BECKY said...

Oh Elena, What a beautiful Valentine for your hubby! It fills my heart with gladness to know that such a lovely person was blessed with a great hubby and beautiful daughter. Thank you for sharing.

You are just such a sweetheart!
Blessings,
Becky

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Kristine

Anonymous said...

I am really looking forward to my next DVD. February 14th was Jim's and my anniversary. Enda