Love these Biblical books and verses. Great post! :)
What beautiful books. I love the look of them.Happy Wordless Wednesdayfrom Roberta Anne
When you look at a collection of books in someone's home, you can tell where their heart is!
These look like great reads, Elena!! And of course, Joy in the morning strikes a cord with me!! ;o)Blessings friend,Becky
I'm sure you just made God smile.Great collection...ann
Those are beautiful book!Happy Wednesday to you☺
What gorgeous calligraphy, a beautiful way to display and read beautiful words. I have never seen these before in Northern Ireland, I will have to keep my eye out for them.Blessings to you all this week Elena! Hope you are keeping well.Fiona
What beautiful books these are. THanks for sharing them. Kathy
DEAR ELENA,HAPPY WORDLESS WEDNESDAYLOVE YOUR BOOKSHUGSdebbie
Beautiful books and always good to be reminded about that last one...Joy does come in the morning.Thank you Lord!Candy
Elena... thanks for sharing your wonderful books... my personal favorite of course is Proverbs... the Bible's book of poetry...blessings. Dixie
Hi Elena!I didn't realize you had posted in this until I had posted mine tonight:) I love your collection of books. They look like great reads!Hugs,Linda C
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Love these Biblical books and verses. Great post! :)
What beautiful books. I love the look of them.
Happy Wordless Wednesday
from Roberta Anne
When you look at a collection of books in someone's home, you can tell where their heart is!
These look like great reads, Elena!! And of course, Joy in the morning strikes a cord with me!! ;o)
Blessings friend,
Becky
I'm sure you just made God smile.Great collection...ann
Those are beautiful book!
Happy Wednesday to you☺
What gorgeous calligraphy, a beautiful way to display and read beautiful words. I have never seen these before in Northern Ireland, I will have to keep my eye out for them.
Blessings to you all this week Elena! Hope you are keeping well.
Fiona
What beautiful books these are. THanks for sharing them. Kathy
DEAR ELENA,
HAPPY WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
LOVE YOUR BOOKS
HUGS
debbie
Beautiful books and always good to be reminded about that last one...Joy does come in the morning.
Thank you Lord!
Candy
Elena... thanks for sharing your wonderful books... my personal favorite of course is Proverbs... the Bible's book of poetry...
blessings. Dixie
Hi Elena!
I didn't realize you had posted in this until I had posted mine tonight:)
I love your collection of books. They look like great reads!
Hugs,
Linda C
Post a Comment