Elena- Thanks for joining WW today. It's a pleasure to host your visit! I just LOVE both your sweet photos.. thanks for sharing the LOVE today! blessings. Dixie
Elena, I wanted to add that I came back to look at your blog more thoroughly, and I enjoyed your 'love story'! Your daughter is precious and so beautiful. How blessed you all are!
24 comments:
What a beautiful photo for wordless Wednesday, Elena. God has joined you together and it is beautiful. Hugs, Kathi
Oh my goodness, what a spectacular photo. It is so touching and sweet. Thanks! Cass
A really beautiful photo about LOVE and I love your header too!
Roberta Anne
Your pictures for Wordless Wednesday are beautiful! They certainly show love!
Blessings,
Carol
The photo with the hands is beautiful!!!
Elena- Thanks for joining WW today. It's a pleasure to host your visit! I just LOVE both your sweet photos.. thanks for sharing the LOVE today!
blessings. Dixie
Lovely photos for WW :-)
Hope your Wednesday is great!
Beautiful photos :0)
Beautiful! Enjoy your day. Kristine
Oh I love that sweet babies hand.Totslly precious...Ann
Just the sweetest photos! Happy WW!! Dana
What beautiful expressions of love. The two hands portrait - just priceless. Kathy
Beautiful photos, and so appropriate for Wordless Wednesday!
Elena, I wanted to add that I came back to look at your blog more thoroughly, and I enjoyed your 'love story'! Your daughter is precious and so beautiful. How blessed you all are!
Oh...my grandmother's name was Elena, too!
Love the wedding pictures! Just beautiful!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Hope you have a wonderful night!
What a beautiful Wedding shot with the Dove overhead! Lovely post.
Elaine
Love shows! beautiful! I am wordless!..
Beautiful pictures, Elena!
Kathy
DEAR ELENA,
HAPPY WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
BEAUTIFUL AND THE BABY'S HAND IS SO PRECIOUS
debbie
Just beautiful!!! Enda
Oh Elena sweetie, these photo's and what they stand for are just so beautiful! Have a lovely day!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
The photograph of your hands is just so beautiful Elena - what a wonderful way to capture the 3 of you as a little family together. Just lovely x
These are such sweet pictures:)
I love the bluebird picture too!
I have an award to share with you! Please stop by and pick it up:)
Linda C
I love that picture of Rich, yours, and Mary's hands. Did you take the photo? If so, how? I'm trying to improve my photography skills. :-)
Post a Comment