Hello Elena, I clicked where it said to and nothing happened!! I was hoping to see that adorable angel doing something so sweet. Did I not click the right button? I am not the best in computer skills. LOL Blessings, Sue
Hi Elena, I got to see the Easter Album that you made,(I just had to wait a little, and it was worth the wait) Mary is adorable,And to name the two bunnies is precious. Thank you for taking the time to wish all of us here in blogland a very special Happy Easter!! May I say that I hope that this will be the most blessed one for you and your family. Blessings, Sue
This is one of the most precious e-card/books I've ever seen. Good job Elena. Of course you have a beautiful little girl to work with . Thanks. Yes, indeed He has risen. Hallelujah. Love, Bibi <><
How truly gorgeous Elena! Mary is just a real delight, and it's funny, I hadn't realised how fair haired she is until I saw those photos, usually she is bobbing about in a video clip and I think I mistook her hair colour to be dark! She is such a ray of sunshine - a real blessing to you both, and to all who read about her. Love and prayers to you and your family in this, very special, Holy Week,
Such a sweet slideshow. Little Mary is such a beautiful little girl. How blessed are you guys? Easter blessings to you and your special family. Much love to you.
16 comments:
Love it! That's my favorite Easter hymn as well☺
Some day I need to learn how to do a smilebox...
Hope you've had a good Monday☺
Hello Elena,
I clicked where it said to and nothing happened!! I was hoping to see that adorable angel doing something so sweet. Did I not click the right button? I am not the best in computer skills. LOL
Blessings,
Sue
Hi sweet Elena!
This is so adorable and thoughtful!
May you and your have a blessed Easter; a joy-filled celebration of our risen King!!
Love all the care and thought you put into what you do!
Blessings and hugs,
Becky
Cute!
Hi Elena,
I got to see the Easter Album that you made,(I just had to wait a little, and it was worth the wait) Mary is adorable,And to name the two bunnies is precious. Thank you for taking the time to wish all of us here in blogland a very special Happy Easter!! May I say that I hope that this will be the most blessed one for you and your family.
Blessings,
Sue
What a great idea, Elena…I had never seen one before.
I trust all is well; we are doing great.
Have a blessed Easter and give our love to Ben and your dad.
Blessings.
Gary and Velda
that is so cute! :) Selina
Hi guys! Happy Spring and Happy Easter to you too! He has Risen!!! Virginia
How sweet! I love the music too, Ohhhh praise Him! Thank you, and God bless you! Denise B
Thank you so much! How adorable!
Hope you have a great Easter too. Bless the Lord! Peggy
This is one of the most precious e-card/books I've ever seen. Good job Elena. Of course you have a beautiful little girl to work with . Thanks. Yes, indeed He has risen. Hallelujah. Love, Bibi <><
Happy Easter Mary, you are so precious and so pretty. God bless you all, as we celebrate our Risen Lord!
Love Lala
How truly gorgeous Elena! Mary is just a real delight, and it's funny, I hadn't realised how fair haired she is until I saw those photos, usually she is bobbing about in a video clip and I think I mistook her hair colour to be dark! She is such a ray of sunshine - a real blessing to you both, and to all who read about her. Love and prayers to you and your family in this, very special, Holy Week,
Fiona x
Happy Resurrection Sunday! Thanks for the Smilebox. It did indeed give us a smile! Tom and Pam
Your smilebox is adorable. I love smilebox and have made many.
Blessings
Such a sweet slideshow. Little Mary is such a beautiful little girl. How blessed are you guys? Easter blessings to you and your special family. Much love to you.
Post a Comment