These young girls have rhythm and lots of endurance. I was so amazed to see this! The first video is an overview of what the do. If you click more at the end of it, you will see an actual performance that they do. It is amazing too!
Hi Elena, Just loved those Kings Firecrackers,I thought I was a good rope jumper in my day but these girls put me to shame! LOL You share the most wonderful videos!! I am always blessed when I visit with you. Praying you and your sweet family will a very blessed Sunday. Sue
My mom just sent that to me a few days ago and we all watched it last night. Amazing! You are right! Such rhythm and endurance. Super fit! It was a fantastic performance!
Wow, that is amazing. I enjoyed jumping rope as a kid, but never in my wildest dreams would I have thought up anything like that! I'm so glad you shared it, Elena☺
How incredible!! I have never seen anything like that Elena - just amazing!!!
Just wanted to say also, after your lovely comment on my blog - that when I'm taking Amelie to the swings I always take a wee blanket and cushion (how sad and overprotective does that sound!!) I know that Mary is bigger than Amelie, but I found with the bucket seats that if I jammed the cushion around the back of her then she was more comfortable and less wriggly in the seat.
Hope you are having a good week, blessings for the week ahead!!
9 comments:
Hi Elena,
Just loved those Kings Firecrackers,I thought I was a good rope jumper in my day but these girls put me to shame! LOL You share the most wonderful videos!! I am always blessed when I visit with you. Praying you and your sweet family will a very blessed Sunday.
Sue
that was awesome.... couldnt wipe the smile off my face... ahhhhh to be that young again!!!! :) Wendy
My mom just sent that to me a few days ago and we all watched it last night. Amazing! You are right! Such rhythm and endurance. Super fit! It was a fantastic performance!
Wow, that is amazing. I enjoyed jumping rope as a kid, but never in my wildest dreams would I have thought up anything like that! I'm so glad you shared it, Elena☺
Wow- wish we could bottle up that energy and have some!!
Great video-- those girls' abilities are amazing!!
Thanks for sharing this!:)
Have a wonderful week my friend,
Hugs,
Linda
How incredible!! I have never seen anything like that Elena - just amazing!!!
Just wanted to say also, after your lovely comment on my blog - that when I'm taking Amelie to the swings I always take a wee blanket and cushion (how sad and overprotective does that sound!!) I know that Mary is bigger than Amelie, but I found with the bucket seats that if I jammed the cushion around the back of her then she was more comfortable and less wriggly in the seat.
Hope you are having a good week, blessings for the week ahead!!
Fiona x x
i watched the performance in an email earlier last week. thanks for posting more than i saw before. i love the Firecrackers. wow! what energy.
wow - that is awesome!!
Wow, that was amazing! Kristine
Post a Comment