Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mary loves to look at books and have me read to her. She really likes this Noah's Ark book that I got for her a little while ago. The video is just the first two pages. She does know her colors but it's hard to get her to perform on video and she does like to mess with you and tell you the wrong color on purpose and then rolls her eyes to see what you think and has big smile on her face! She is quite a little character! She makes me laugh and brings so much joy to Rich and I.

12 comments:

FeeBeeKay said...

What a precious darling Elena!! She is so into her little book - it always makes my heart feel so glad to see and hear people taking time to read with little ones. And it is so obvious she reads alot and gets great joy from it. Noah is the theme in Amelie's nursery, so it's close to our hearts!!

Fiona x x

Linda C said...

I enjoyed watching this so much, Elena! Mary did such a great job- so sweet!

I think I know the next book that PaPa and Grammy will be getting for our Sam:) This is a wonderful book!

These videos are so nice for you to have of Mary. You will treasure them!

Thanks for sharing your little girl with us, Elena:)

Hugs,
Linda

Sue said...

Hi Elena,
I have said it before and I will say it again, Mary is soooooo adorable!! She was amazing on her knowledge of colors and what the animals eat, I can tell that someone spends a lot of time with her

. You and Rich will see the rewards of this too. i know my daughter and son-in-law did the same wit their two girls and they are so excelling in their school.

Thank you for sharing, and as always thank you for coming by and visiting and for your sweet words of encouragement.
Blessings,
Sue.

BECKY said...

Hi Elena, What a little sweetheart!! It's so much fun to be a part of Mary's life through your blog!! It's great to see her grow, and have her little personality come out.

Thanks so much for your sweet comments and prayers. I appreciate you so very much!!
Hugs and joy,
Becky

momma said...

what a sweetie! i like your video border :)

Kathi said...

She's so sweet. I love her cute little voice. It's wonderful she is learning Bible stories and colors at the same time. Kathi

Elizabeth-Plain and Simple said...

How precious she is; and smart. I always enjoyed reading time with my children when they were little (today, one is 30 years old & one is 26). I have kept all their books in hopes of reading them to my grandchildren (if I am blessed with any) someday. Thank you for sharing your precious child and precious moment with us.

Blessings,
Elizabth

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious. Love and heartfelt blessings to your family Elena. What a joy it is to view the videos and a pleasure to share in seeing Mary growing up. Thank you so much. What a delight she is. I really like the feeling of joy and love that transmits through the pictures and videos and I know one day she will see all these and see and feel it too. How special. We often look back and watch old tapes and photos and you can feel the love and warmth jumping off the film. Its amazing! Even now with all our grandchildren we've been blessed with, the love for them sure shows in all their pictures as well.

Love, Bibi <><

Anonymous said...

That was so cute! Kristine

Heidi Pocketbook said...

What a very sweet video. I'm so glad she likes to read☺

Myrtle said...

What wonderful memories Mary will have. The video was adorable.

Denise said...

What an adorable and smart niece I have!! Give her a hug from Aunt Denise! Steve & I just got back home from picking up Gil at the airport. We're having a great time thus far. We've got plans to put his energy to good use helping Grandma & Grandpa with our garden projects, but we do covet your prayers for wisdom & energy! ;O)