Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Tax Day




Christian Art Dot Com






For more Wordless Wednesday posts go to Dixie's blog.




11 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Ah yes, "give unto Caesar ... " Good one. This is my first time with WW.

Denise said...

How appropriate, Sis! Through the tax incident with Peter, Jesus taught us the importance of obeying authorities, but not stressing over it. Very good!

Myrtle said...

Elena, How cute! Jesus faced tax season, too!
Blessings

Candy said...

So if we had rendered to God the things that are God's, we wouldn't have a Caesar who wants more than his share. (we=as a Nation)
Happy Tea Party Day, Candy

Linda C said...

Great post, Elena!:) Yes, taxes have been around for awhile, huh?

I've been a little slow at getting back in to posting since having company over Spring break. I've enjoyed reading yours though:)

Did Mary hunt eggs?
Have a great week my dear friend,

Hugs,
Linda

Joyce said...

I like your post today.
joyce

Dixie said...

Elena... I started to post a picture of the "tax man" in the temple... but decided to go lightly today... glad you didn't...
great post!
blessings. Dixie

Neabear said...

Good post! Sort of a reminder about tithing.

Anonymous said...

That was grrreat!!! I sure with our fish came with gold coins in their mouths!!!!

Kristine

Sue said...

Hi Elena,
I have been off of my computer for almost a week and I thought I would check in on everyone to see how they are doing.
I so enjoyed your videos of your Easter Sunday with your family. Mary is such a sweetheart!! I thought her Easter dress was so adorable!!
The yellow fresia is so pretty.
I also enjoyed your post for tax day. so true!! have a great week-end
Blessings,
Sue

momma said...

great ww! i'm sorry i missed it.