Sunday Mary was sick with a cold and we did not make it to church. So I set up Bunny Lane and Mary helped. It is a heavy paper punch out made by Hallmark. It was so delightful to put it together. Mary had a lot of fun. I know she really missed going to Sunday School. So this was a really fun activity for her.
Finally here is a picture of my real bunny that I had about 18 years ago (wow it has been that long!) Anyway she was a delightful little lop eared bunny that I named Peaches. Some day we will get a live bunny for Mary but for now she will have to have Bunny Lane!
4 comments:
Very cute, Elena! As far as the counting goes, not only is Mary's solution cute, it also shows that she does know the naming convention (some number -teen) and she will know the "correct" number in no time.
What a cute little Hallmark punch out. I've not seen anything like that for years--brings back special memories.
Hope Mary is feeling better soon.
Bunny Lane is so cute, so was Peaches!
It is totally different to have boy. Even when he doesn't feel well he jumps around.
Post a Comment