Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Treat for You!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free slideshow design


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had Dilly Bars last night. Mary's ice cream sandwich looks good.

JD/ Jill said...

Cute, I'm a fan of ice cream sandwich's too. If It wasn't time for breakfast, I would probably go grab one out of my freezer...smile.
Thank you for visiting my blog, and for the nice comments...Have a good day...

BECKY said...

Too cute, Elena!! Too cute! She sure enjoyed that ice cream sandwich, huh?? Thanks for sharing your joy!!

Love and hugs to you, sweet friend!!
Becky

Sue said...

Hi Elena,
This is so adorable, and Mary and I enjoy the same kind of ice cream, I do remember those ice cream trucks when they would come into our neighborhood. As a matter of fact we have one that passes by our road in the summer with his music playing too, and if we are lucky and he sees us we flag him down, so I guess you never get to big for them. lol

Mary is really growing, and as always I am so blessed when I come by. though I haven't been on-line very much lately, but always think about my dear friends.

Enjoy your week-end, maybe soon the weather will get warm enough for all of us to go outside and enjoy.
Blessings and Hugs,
Sue