Monday, August 30, 2010

Mary's First Pony Ride

Mary got her first pony ride on Saturday. She was thrilled! The first picture is an edited photo I made. I changed the back ground to make it look like she was out on a farm. I love the expression on her face. This is when they first set her on the pony. When they took her off on her little ride. She shouted, "Ye Ha!" Everyone laughed. She got to pet the pony's nose at the end of her ride. She just loves horses and ponies!









Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=bcdfc1c80463e5fb932add&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Have a blessed Monday!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Mary looks so cute sitting on the horse wearing her overalls!

Smiles,
Carol

Leah said...

How fun and cute!

It looks like she had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I have never ridden a horse. Mary looks like she is enjoying the ride very much. Good job on changing the background of the first photograph.

Sue said...

You got a real cowgirl there Elena, I am so glad she got to have her pony ride.Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Sue

Tirzah said...

She's a doll! I love the look of pure delight on her pretty little face! Too cute!

JD/ Jill said...

So cute! And she looks like she is having fun. I remember my first ride on a horse (a pony) I was so scared I wanted to get off. As a teenager, on my second ride...on a horse that felt 10 feet high...I was so scared (again) I just wanted to get off.
And I never tried it again!!! I guess I'm just a big scardy cat...LOL...Mary is a lot braver than I was...and she's enjoying herself...