Mary and I have been making some crafts. The last couple of days we have been staying close to home because Rich has been having trouble with chest wall pain. He develops this condition from his job when he has to do ladder work and strenuous tasks. That is why we are starting our lamp business because he cannot take the strenuous work anymore. He has to take Aleve and rest for several days so that the pain goes away. Here are a few shots of Mary and her crafts. She sure loves making them and so do I!
Mary found this pine cone at Indian Mary Park and I helped her turn it into a turkey. We plan on using it on our Thanksgiving table this year.
I glued on the beads to this little bird house and Mary colored it.

6 comments:
wow... creative girl...
Wow, Mary is creative . . . The turkey will be a wonderful and special part of your tablescape for Thanksgiving. You are a TERRIFIC mom, Elena. I hope your husband is feeling better soon.
Blessings,
Elizabeth
What great crafts...good job...Thanks for the nice comments on my blog...and in regard to the watering can...there is a link there on my blog for a template, If you print it and you cut it out...I'm sure Mary could color it and use a glue stick or something similar and glue it together...I think it would be so cute...
Very nice! That turkey should look lovely on your table in a few months. I hope your husband is feeling better soon!
Those are great crafts!
I do hope your husband gets well soon and that you are able to start your business.
Very nice crafts. Both you and Mary are very creative.
I read your next post before I read this one. I read that Rich hadn't been feeling well. I missed a blog post? I'm sorry. I missed this post altogether! That must be very scary for both you and Rich when he has the chest pains.
Post a Comment