Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Sweet Visit

Here is a slide show of all the pictures my friends took while they were here. My friend, Selina, does such a great job and I am so thankful for all the shots she got. It really captured our visit and how sweet it was to see them again and have the time to visit together.






Here is the link to the slide show: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=c01c8adaf7a6c91b8b81c9&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

5 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful friendships, Elena. Priceless.

You and Mary are two little peas in a pod. lol. Pink is her color.

Your garden is so pretty and green. As always
I so enjoyed my visit.Thank you for sharing
Blessings, and hugs.
Sue

BECKY said...

Hi Elena!

Such fun pictures! I love seeing the ones of you and Mary the most since you are usually taking them! Good friends are definitely precious gifts!

Hope you have a joyful week, my friend!
Love
Becky

Anonymous said...

What WONDERFUL pictures of you and Mary and your friends! It is nice to see YOU in so many of the pictures. It looks like you had a lovely visit with your friends.

Leah said...

I love your new background and header on your blog...

Your daughter is adorable!

JD/ Jill said...

What great pictures (as always!)
enjoyed seeing the smile on everyone's faces...put a smile on mine today...thanks for sharing...