We went to a beautiful park on the Rogue River. It is a lovely park with many trees and lawns. It is a little bit of a drive from our house, so we made it an all day event. The last time I was there I was in my early twenties. I was with my church for a family camp there. I just remember how beautiful it was and I was not disappointed when we went there on Saturday. There is a huge pic-nic area and they have tent and yurt camping and an RV section. The breeze was so lovely coming off the water. There were a lot of rafts and kayaks going down the river enjoying some of the white water along the way. It brought back many fond memories of all the rafting trips I took on the Rogue when I was young. I was able to do something new on this slide show. I learned how to record my voice and I put a short commentary on Indian Mary Park at the beginning.
Here is the link to the slide show: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=bdff1cfbfbeb140367feea&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day!
2 comments:
Hi Elena! I finally got my shop open and can do some visiting!! Love this video of Indian Mary Park! Bet Mary thought that was a cool name! The pic of her eating the smores and on the cut off tree are my faves! Also love the one of her on her first pony ride!! Too cute! Simple pleasures, like a picnic in the park are just the best aren't they?
Have a joyful week, sweetie!
HUGS,
Becky
Nice video. The park looks like a great place to spend a holiday weekend. We were at a couple parks this weekend but didn't get to grill any hot dogs or burgers. We did comment, though, that it would be nice to go back to the parks with a picnic lunch one day.
Post a Comment