On Saturday we went to my sister's house for a lovely chicken dinner with fresh corn on the cob out of their garden. Mary loves their little dog, Blondie. Blondie is the sweetest little dog. She is 14 years old so she sleeps a lot. Mary just loves following her around the house talking to her and petting her. At the end of the evening my sister and brother-in-law loaded us up with lovely produce from their garden, tomatoes, green grapes, zucchini, and eggplant. That night when I was saying my prayers with Mary we thanked the Lord for the day and all our family and asked the Lord to help us to be good. Then I said, "Amen." There was a little bit of silence and then Mary said, "And bless Blondie."

Here is a video of Mary riding her bike and petting the neighbor's cat.
Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=bfdb92cfec6bc98b8e6976&skin_id=1602&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
I am so glad my little Mary girl loves animals. Have a blessed day dear friends!
7 comments:
You don't have a cat or a dog, do you? Have you thought about getting a cat or a dog for Mary. I bet she would love one!
By the way I've never seen a pony bicycle. What a cute bicycle!
Every video you post brings a smile to my face...cute...
I love the way children pray. How sweet, that she prayed for Blondie. Her pony bike is so cute. She is so precious. You and your husband are doing such a good job as parents. Kathi
That is sooooo sweet!
Too cute, Elena! Love seeing Mary enjoy her bike and that kitty! It is so great to see things through child's eyes, isn't it?
Love and hugs to you!
How is the lamp business going? Hope it is doing well!
Blessings,
Becky
That Kitty knows a sweetheart when it sees one. Thanks for sharing sweet Mary, this is the first time I have seen a pony bike, what a treat, my granddaughter would loved to have had one.
As always Elena, it is such a joy to visit you and your family,Mary praying for Blondie was so precious.
I bet those fresh veggies and fruits were delicious.
Blessings to you.
Sue
Post a Comment