My father-in-law sent me these pictures of Holland and I just fell in love with them. It made me really want spring to get here. I have a longing for spring even greater this year as I have a little 4 year old who is longing to go outside and play in the yard and be in the warm sunshine!
Here is the link to the video:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=d563fe80afefff58ef6e9d&skin_id=1012&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
5 comments:
The flowers are so pretty, and cute Video with Mary, I hope for Mary's sake and ALL OF us, we get some nice weather to go outside soon. I'm feeling a bit house bound myself...
smile...
The tulips are gorgeous! A friend purchased a bouquet of tulips the other day just so she can look at them and think Spring!
wow... beautiful colors...
Oh, Elena, thank you for the pictures of the beautiful flowers. I need so much to see those-- come on Spring!! I think all of us are wanting it to come quickly this year!:)
Mary is getting to be so grown up. I loved her singing and the little hand wave along with it.:) So sweet!
Stay warm!
Love,
Linda
WOW! Now those are some beautiful photos. I love the close up of the tulips, which are my favorite flowers.
I feel your pain about little ones wanting outside. We have to bundle Trey up and let him go up to the shop and run off the energy!
Blessings!
Post a Comment