Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ballet Slippers

Mary had her first ballet class after the summer break.  I just love her little ballet shoes.  She is growing so fast and I want to capture the memories
and hold them tight in my heart. 
 
 She needed a new size, so after class I bought her a new pair. Her ballet studio is so great. They buy back her used ones. So I got a great discount on these.  I did save her very first pair. 
I just couldn't part with those.
 
I am linking up with Share Your Cup.  You can see other great posts here.

5 comments:

April said...

I wouldn't be able to either :)

JD/ Jill said...

So "sweet" Yes, the ballet slippers will be a forever memory. I still remember my first pair, and that was just a few years ago, NOT, LOL. My daughter always felt cheated because she didn't get dancing lessons, no place to take her, and no budget money for that :-) (she actually took some dance lessons a few years ago. We did get some piano lessons. Everytime I see a post about Mary's ballet, I want to go look for my granddaughter's ballet pics...If i EVER locate, them I will post them on my blog so you can see them. Hope you have a great week...blessings, Jill

Miller Racing Family said...

What a precious photo. Have a great year in ballet.

Lois Christensen said...

That would make a pretty framed photo! And Mary does look small with her school book, but before you know it, she will be getting too big for that table! Enjoy your Monday!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Elana, the ballet slippers are so sweet. I bet Mary is the prettiest ballerina. Cherish these wonderful moments indeed! Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
Hugs,
Jann