We have been enjoying some fresh peaches from my sister's back yard tree. They are wonderful peaches with a very rich flavor. I got a great recipe for fresh peach pie with black berries added. If you click here you can go to April's blog and get the recipe. Her pie is much prettier than mine but the pie I made was a big hit at our house. I think I have found a family favorite in this one. It is very easy to make and so light and fresh for a summer dessert.
This next one is really easy and it great for making something up quick and only enough for each person without leftovers. For the recipe you can go here. It is so yummy with ice cream!
3 comments:
What a great combination for a pie. I'll have to try this.
Smiles,
Carol
Wow, the second recipe looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing.
Looks so good, Peaches are my favorite fruit...Jim just bought me a bag last week, It was so nice having fresh peaches every day to eat.
Post a Comment