Tonight I was sitting out in the back yard listening to a lovely folk music CD that my sister gave us a few years ago. Mary loves it and she was asking what the different instruments were and I was telling her what I knew. She then broke out into this dance and I grabbed the camera and started recording her. She loves music and dancin'
Here is the link to the video:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=117b3424a05591209857fa9&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
3 comments:
Cute! Mary is a natural dancer. smile...she danced very nicely to the beat of the music...thanks for sharing. Blessings, Jill
Love the shades and big smile. Mary is such a good little dancer. I think Broadway might be in her future. Have a great day!
So cute! I was just reading your about me as I was waiting for the video to load... Our stories are alot the same. I waited for many years to find my husband and both of us were older when we got married (me even older then my husband :)). The only thing different is that I haven't been able to carry a pregnancy far enough to have a child. Mary is truly a blessing to you ~ Marlys
Post a Comment