Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Fun


Mary and I had some fun in the back yard the other day.  My most favorite picture of her with her beautiful smile would not load correctly.  I tried many times and it loaded side ways so I have to abandon my attempts.  These are the ones that I snapped of her as she had fun running around in her dress and holding the flowers we got at the Farmers Market here in town.












7 comments:

April said...

Those are positively magical pictures! I always wanted a little girl with curly hair :)

JD/ Jill said...

Great photographs, Mary looks so pretty in her dress. Please tell her that I said she looks like a little princess! Hope you are having a good week...Blessings, Jill

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Mary seems to be having a delightful time dancing with the flowers. Love the first photo with her nose buried in the bouquet.

Debra

Miller Racing Family said...

Don't you love technology. I sometimes having problems once I have used photoshop, then the photos won't read. I can't believe how long and curly Mary's hair is. I love the last photo, very beautiful.
Have a great day!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

These pictures are just precious! What a little doll she is.
Hugs,
Jann

Lois Christensen said...

Such beautiful flowers! Your homeschooling ideas sound great! Hope you're having a nice day. Oh and I love those urns you posted yesterday on FB! Great job!

Unknown said...

Beautiful girl... beautiful pictures.